Women’s Gatherings are a unique way of being with ourselves and each other and provides a way for profound connection through united wisdom, deep listening, authentic sharing and the practice of stillness. Women's Gatherings are held in the tradition of council process.
Council process holds the principles of equality, mindfulness and reflection. Here are some of the guiding principles:
- Each Gathering begins with an intention
- There is an object that is passed that signals who is speaking
- Only one person speaks at a time
- Speaking is a time to practice saying what needs to be expressed inside of you
- Everyone has a chance to speak although you do not have to speak
- Silence is honored as a worthy contribution
- The Gathering is the mother of the circle
6:00-6:30 Welcome, light food and refreshments
6:30-8:00 Council Begins
Women’s Gatherings are a continuation of sacred tradition and celebration!
RSVP to Sheila Shervey at firstname.lastname@example.org.